|NOUN || erythrose | erythroses |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Other names in common use include phosphoketotetrose aldolase, erythrulose-1-phosphate synthetase, erythrose-1-phosphate synthase, and erythrulose-1-phosphate formaldehyde-lyase.
- The systematic name of this enzyme class is D-erythrose 4-phosphate:NAD+ oxidoreductase.
- Erythrose 4-phosphate is a phosphate of the simple sugar erythrose. It is an intermediate in the pentose phosphate pathway and the Calvin cycle.
- Dithioerythritol (DTE) is a sulfur containing sugar derived from the corresponding 4-carbon monosaccharide erythrose.
- Later in the pathway, His263 is used as a proton donor for the substrate acceptor-TPP complex, which can then generate erythrose-4-phosphate.
- The prefix "threo" which derives from threose (and "erythro" from a corresponding diastereomer erythrose) offer a useful way to describe general organic structures with adjacent chiral centers, where "the prefixes...
- The transaldolase can also catalyze transfer of the C3-(glycerone)-moiety to erythrose-4-phosphate, giving sedoheptulose-7-phosphate.
- D-erythrose 4-phosphate is generated as a product of a reaction called transaldolation.
- Fétizon's reagent has also been employed extensively in the study of various sugar chemistry, to achieve selective oxidation of tri and tetra methylated aldoses to aldolactones, oxidation of D-xylose and L-arabinose to D-threose and L-erythrose respectively, and oxidation of L-sorbose to afford L-threose among many others.
- The enzyme-catalyzed condensation of 1-deoxy-1-imino-D-erythrose 4-phosphate with phosphoenolpyruvate to form 4-amino-3,4-dideoxy-d-arabino-heptulosonic acid 7-phosphate has been proposed to be the first committed step in the aminoshikimate pathway.
- The systematic name of this enzyme class is D-fructose-6-phosphate D-erythrose-4-phosphate-lyase (adding phosphate; acetyl-phosphate-forming).
- Two glycolaldehydes condense to form erythrose 4-phosphate, [...] which goes to the pentose phosphate shunt again.
- Phosphoenolpyruvate and erythrose-4-phosphate react to form 3-deoxy- [...] -"arabino"-heptulosonate-7-phosphate (DAHP), in a reaction catalyzed by the enzyme DAHP synthase.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!