|NOUN || an escapologist | escapologists |
|SYNO ||escape expert | escapologist|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- As an adult, Clarke takes on another persona as "Janus Stark" and becomes an escapologist and private detective.
- Herbert Lawrence Becker (born 1951) is an American former magician, escapologist, stunt performer, author, and businessman. As a magician, Becker performed as "Kardeen".
- The self-styled greatest escapologist of the Victorian Age, he was an arrogant celebrity performer and part-time crimefighter.
- Jonathan Goodwin (born 20 February 1980) is a retired escapologist and daredevil.
- The first person ever known to escape from this device was escapologist Theodore Hardeen, the brother of Harry Houdini.
- Rohmer became a friend of escapologist Harry Houdini, who wrote to him in praise of Rohmer's "The Romance of Sorcery". Rohmer based his mystery-solving magician character Bazarada on Houdini.
- In addition to being an inventor and engineer, Wittman is also a talented stage magician, escapologist, and disguise artist.
- Hans Moretti, the illusionist and escapologist, was born (as Johannes Crewe) in Yustynivka in 1928, when it was still known as Beckersdorf.
- It features Peter Butterworth as a second-rate escapologist, who busks around the streets of London with his companion played by Peter Jones.
- "Houdini" is a 2013 stage play about the life of the magician and escapologist Harry Houdini and his brother Theo Houdini, played by BAFTA winner Stuart Brennan, co-starring with Harry's then-wife Evanna Lynch and Jamie Nichols as Harry Houdini.
- Paul Gleeson or Rua (born 7 December 1987) is an Irish TV magician, mentalist and escapologist.
- Christopher Alfred Goode, better known as Chris Cross, is an English magician, escapologist and former contortionist.
- Zdeněk Bradáč (born February 27, 1987) is a Czech illusionist, magician, escapologist and juggler.
- May 2009 saw the release of the band's first video, for the track "The Escapologist", taken off the same album.
- Tom Lyon is a British escapologist and magician who has appeared a number times on "Blue Peter" and "Richard & Judy" amongst other television shows.
- The show regularly features illusionists Young & Strange, acclaimed mind reader Alex McAleer, escapologist Fernando Velasco and close-up magician Kayla Drescher.
- Kuikka-Koponen (born Abel Koponen; December 1, 1833 in Heinävesi – December 12, 1890) was an illusionist and magician in folklore from Savo in Finland. He was a hypnotist and escapologist.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!