|NOUN || an external auditor | external auditors |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- ... the external auditor) attests the accuracy of information provided by management to investors.
- The organization must demonstrate how the standard's requirements are being met, while the external auditor's role is to determine the quality management system's effectiveness.
- An independent external auditor and five draw officials are involved in the draw process.
- The Audit and Finance Committee assists the Board in discharging its responsibilities with respect to financial reporting and the financial risk management practices of the NZRB, the work and performance of the internal audit function and the NZ Racing Board's external auditor, Deloitte.
- In season 3, episode 9 of "The Good Fight", the character Brenda DeCarlo, an external auditor, displays pseudobulbar affect, with uncontrollable incongruent laughter.
- In the period from 1966–1968, Fraser served as External Auditor of the International Maritime Organization (IMO), which was formerly known as the Inter-Governmental Maritime Consultative Organization (IMCO).
- This responsibility includes communications with the external auditor concerning the auditor's roles and responsibilities within the financial reporting process.
- In his words “the journalist is an external auditor to government".
- The manner of appointment, the qualifications, and the format of reporting by an external auditor are defined by statute, which varies according to jurisdiction.
- Businesses can use external auditor to spot mistakes that might have occurred and went noticed.
- An auditor's report is a formal opinion, or disclaimer thereof, issued by either an internal auditor or an independent external auditor as a result of an internal or external audit, as an assurance service in order for the user to make decisions based on the results of the audit.
- Paragraphs 12 and 20 of UN resolution 1483 specified that an external auditor would be appointed to audit the expenditure made from Iraq's oil revenue.
- In most Commonwealth countries, the comptroller general, auditor general, or comptroller and auditor general is the external auditor of the budget execution of the government and of government-owned companies.
- Controversies involving the firm, in addition to litigation surrounding a few of its audits, have included its involvement in a "potentially misleading" report on illicit tobacco trading in Australia, the fact that it suffered a major cyber-attack which breached client confidentiality as well as exposing extensive employee information in September 2017, its role as internal auditor of the insolvent contractor Carillion and its role as external auditor of Autonomy which was accused of "accounting improprieties" that contributed to an £8.8 billion write-down of value following its acquisition by Hewlett-Packard in 2011.
- Generally, to act as an external auditor of the company, a person should have a certificate of practice from the regulatory authority.
- This was the first time that the Holy See had submitted its institutions and laws to the judgment of an international external auditor.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!