|NOUN || an eye suspension | eye suspensions |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- 5 mg/ml suspension as eye-drops, dispensed in 4ml bottles for the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis or similar allergic ocular conditions.
- The three bridges are nearly identical self-anchored, eye-bar suspension type.
- By the mid-1930s Steinman had a professional reputation as one of the pre-eminent bridge engineers of the US, especially for long span suspension bridges, but his bridges were eclipsed in the public eye by his old rival Ammann's George Washington Bridge (1931) and by Joseph Strauss's Golden Gate Bridge (1937) among others.
- A series of Egyptian-like stone markers (Obelisks), each with one eye, are supposed to mark the way to Imar, a city with beautiful buildings and a suspension bridge (the city shown in the opening credits, apparently intended to be Imar, is a photographic negative of New York City).
- Prednisolone acetate ophthalmic suspension (eye drops) is an adrenocortical steroid product, prepared as a sterile ophthalmic suspension and used to reduce swelling, redness, itching, and allergic reactions affecting the eye.
- This led to its suspension for the second half of that game, the referee being forced to alter the score and, later, Hawk-Eye's suspension for the second All-Ireland SFC semi-final between Dublin and Kerry.
- For the 1940 model cars, Nash introduced independent coil spring front suspension and sealed beam headlights.
- Oral administration, the most common form of enteral administration, can be performed using various dosage forms including tablets or capsules and liquid such as syrup or suspension.
- A Picavet suspension, named after its French inventor, Pierre Picavet, consists of a rigid cross suspended below the kite line from two points.
- Ciprofloxacin for systemic administration is available as immediate-release tablets, as extended-release tablets, as an oral suspension, and as a solution for intravenous infusion.
- Open eyebars are not used in the cable anchorages of modern wire-cable suspension bridges.
- It featured self-levelling suspension, "memory seat" function, and an all-transistor signal-seeking car radio that was produced by GM's Delco Radio and which was available as standard equipment for the 1957 Eldorado Brougham models.
- Paul International Airport, which resulted in his suspension.
- Ofloxacin for systemic use is available in multiple strengths as a tablet, an oral suspension, and an injectable solution.
- Polyvinyl alcohol is used as an aid in suspension polymerizations.
- It was the first LS with continuous controlled Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS).
- The one-off also had the suspension and brakes shared with the 935 race car.
- In chemistry, a suspension is a heterogeneous mixture of a fluid that contains solid particles sufficiently large for sedimentation.
- From the cables, suspension rods of varying length hang in an inclined plane at [...] centres to support the deck.
- In school, Joon-seok and Dong-su get in trouble after a confrontation with a teacher; they apologize and only receive a light suspension.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!