Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A 2022 article of the British newspaper "The Independent", which ranked the Eurovision victorious entries, placed the song close to the bottom, as number 63 out of the 68 winners, opining that it "drags on for an eye-watering five minutes" and a reason that the competition introduced the time limit.
- Since the cocktail onion is made from a sweet onion, it is unlikely to upset the digestion with a sulfurous or eye-watering taste, although some cultures use more pungent onions as cocktail garnishes.
- The club was reported as Bangor City with the Daily Post noting the "eye-watering price" did not include the club's ground which was leased from the council.
- Barker and Goyon found the controls to be fluid and responsive, with Barker commenting that its gameplay was permeated by an "eye-watering" sense of speed.
- Angie Errigo of "Empire" rated it 3/5 stars and called it "conventional to an almost eye-watering degree".
- His bowling average stood as high as whopping eye watering 65.75 when he was into two-and-a-half-years into his test career.
- There is often accompanying eye watering, nasal congestion, or swelling around the eye on the affected side.
- Common adverse drug reaction associated with topical metronidazole therapy include local redness, dryness and skin irritation; and eye watering (if applied near eyes).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!