|NOUN || an eyewitness | eyewitnesses |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Beanie was the main person who originally inculpated Kyles even though later there were many eyewitnesses who identified Kyles as the murderer.
- Stratton's report consists of accounts of and comments on testimonials of three eyewitnesses.
- Numerous eyewitnesses, including Senate aide George Reedy and journalist Tom Wicker, reported finding him drunk in the Senate.
- However, police made a computer graphic sketch image of the main culprit as illustrated by eyewitnesses and neighbors.
- The usefulness of cognitive interviews depends upon the presence of eyewitnesses at the scene of a crime.
- One of the eyewitnesses declared that he saw protesters leaving the GUM, a large store in the vicinity, even though this store is closed on Sundays.
- Around a dozen demons were direct eyewitnesses, but each one has a different story.
- In addition to the photograph, several eyewitnesses had reported the girl alive during the week after the tsunami.
- The same eyewitnesses testified, as did two jailhouse informants.
- A charge of adultery against a woman requires four eyewitnesses which made it difficult to prosecute.
- According to eyewitnesses, after this speech, a dead silence hung in the hall, and then hall exploded with emotions.
- Three eyewitnesses described the crime at a news conference at Freedom House, New York City, on 28 January 1983.
- In 1932–1933, the village suffered from the Holodomor. According to eyewitnesses, the number of deaths was at least 20 people.
- Artsakh's legends and true stories are presented through the eyes of eyewitnesses.
- In particular, research on the misinformation effect has frequently applied to eyewitness testimony and has been used to evaluate the trustworthiness of eyewitnesses’ memory.
- The European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC) website, one of the top global earthquake information website experienced a massive and immediate traffic surge caused by the convergence of eyewitnesses looking for information about the shaking.
- At 3:27 pm, eyewitnesses reported seeing the aircraft with the port upper engine on fire.
- The organization collects accounts of eyewitnesses of Russian war crimes.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!