Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He served as editor-at-large for cultural ezine Static Multimedia and wrote a daily column titled Kreep's Korner under his pen name The Kreep.
- "DargonZine" is a periodically published ezine or online magazine.
- On January 9, 2008, "Sci Fi Weekly", the ezine of T.V.'s Sci Fi Channel, named Radio Rivendell its "Site of the Week".
- Roberta Beach Jacobson (born July 21, 1952) is an American journalist, humorist, and early ezine editor.
- Escape Artists produced an ezine, Mothership Zeta. Six issues were released, the editor was Mur Lafferty. It went on hiatus in 2016.
- However, Orson Scott Card's "Vigor" ezine was available in plain text on Compuserve before this.
- "uXu", or "Underground eXperts United" was an underground ezine active from 1991 to 2002.
- During the 1980s, the cDc was well known throughout the BBS scene for their underground ezine, also called "Cult of the Dead Cow". The group claims to have invented the ezine.
- HoHoCon (or XmasCon) was a conference series which took place shortly before or after Christmas in Houston, Texas, sponsored by Drunkfux and the hacker ezine Cult of the Dead Cow.
- Styn bought his first URL in 1996 to put his self-published zine, Prehensile Tales, on the web. This first autobiographical ezine ran from 1996 to 2000.
- "Eternal Haunted Summer" is an ezine dedicated to Pagan poetry and short fiction.
- PJSN produces several free publications including PeaceSigns, a monthly ezine featuring commentary on current events and Dove Tales, a biannual newsletter with worship materials, think pieces, and advocacy ideas.
- Cartoon Character PRince : He has created a Cartoon character PRince, which is being used every month in the ezine PR-e-Sense.
- In 2008, he completed his research on the artist Ronald Clyne, and his survey of Clyne's life and career was published in Earl Kemp's ezine, "e.I" (December 2008).
- This online ezine publishes poetry arising from events like festivals, workshops, and tours within Australia (though one issue celebrated the Festival Internacional de la Poesie).
- He has acknowledged Australian historian and anthropologist Inga Clendinnen and the work of Bernardino de Sahagún, compiler of the Florentine Codex, as influences; he has also (in an interview with the Criminal History ezine) indicated that science fiction has been an influence on his work.
- Craig Neidorf (born 1969), [...] Knight Lightning, was one of the two founding editors of "Phrack" Magazine, an online, text-based ezine that defined the hacker mentality of the mid 1980s.
- He is the author of "The Conscience of a Hacker" (also known as "The Hacker Manifesto"); the essay was written after he was arrested and was published in the ezine "Phrack".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!