|ADJ || fast | faster | fastest |
|NOUN || faster | fasters |
|SYNO ||faster | quicker|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The steady pace of secularisation picked up faster and faster during the 20th century, until only pockets of nonconformist religiosity remained in England.
- Using retrodirectivity allows for faster acquisition (up to twelve times faster) than phased array antennas, and with up to twenty-five times the power output.
- The competing Beechjet 400A is roomier and faster but needs more fuel and more runway, while the compact Learjet 31A is faster but has less range.
- After this tragic event, with financial help, Lebane begins to industrialize faster, and the process of industrialization has caused more versatile and faster development of the city.
- One result of the stack architecture is an overall smaller instruction set, allowing a smaller and faster instruction decode unit with overall faster operation of individual instructions.
- With the faster road journey to Dublin and the Enterprise's unreliability and infrequency, it has faced a loss of revenue as passengers switch to much cheaper and faster alternatives.
- The new car is substantially faster than the older car, usually lapping about 3 seconds faster per mile of track, but the original car remains legal for SCCA club racing.
- There are also water-based lubes that usually dry out faster but sometimes can be faster.
- On top of that come a lot of performance improvements like faster block passing (3 times faster), faster Mutexes, faster ERB templates and improvements on some concatenation methods.
- Microsoft promoted performance improvements such as smaller update sizes, faster web browsing in "any browser", faster wake time from sleep mode, and faster Windows Hello authentication.
- According to Apple, photos can be shot up to 90% faster, time to first shot is now up to 25% faster, and Portrait shot-to-shot is up to 15% faster.
- It is faster for small messages, while the two-tree broadcast is faster for large messages.
- Druid performance was measured as at least 98% faster than Hive and at least 90% faster than Presto in each scenario, even when using the Druid Suboptimized configuration.
- While it is possible to use desktop processors in laptops, this practice is generally not recommended, as desktop processors heat faster than notebook processors and drain batteries faster.
- Even later (1998) Microchip Technology introduced the improved PIC16F84A which allowed for faster clock speeds (up to 20 MHz), faster programming, and decreased the current draw of the chip.
- 8%) are polymer materials with a higher density and smaller diameter than Dacron, which results in a faster arrow speed (approximately [...] faster).
- Here, [...] consists of binary labels [...]. When [...] it is typically faster to solve the linear SVM in the primal, whereas otherwise the dual formulation is faster.
- The C Line takes 34 minutes to travel [...] , at an average speed of [...]. This is 31% faster than the Metro L Line, 38% faster than the Metro A Line, and 74% faster than the Metro E Line.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!