Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The tertiary sector is now the largest sector of the economy in the Western world, and is also the fastest-growing sector.
- In 2006, the United States Department of Transportation named IAH the fastest-growing of the top ten airports in the United States.
- The Geneva metropolitan area is one of the fastest growing in Europe.
- Magazine" ranked three logistics and transportation companies in the top 100 fastest growing companies in the annual Inc.
- Notably, the UK is one of the best sites in Europe for wind energy, and wind power production is its fastest growing supply.
- east of Darwin that was established in the 1980s and is one of the fastest-growing municipalities in Australia.
- Most pressure will come from the world's developing countries, which have the fastest-growing populations and most rapid economic (industrial) growth.
- (Leiodidae) completes its larval stage in the fruiting body of slime mold in 2 days and possibly represents the fastest growing beetles.
- Golf croquet is the fastest-growing version of the game, owing largely to its simplicity and competitiveness.
- As of 2016, the fastest growing major immigrant group in Dublin was Romanians.
- Colombia's mobile market is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the country.
- The so-called "popular Protestantism" is one of the fastest growing religious categories in the world.
- Belfast has been the fastest-growing economy of the thirty largest cities in the UK over the past decade, a new economy report by Howard Spencer has found.
- The economy of Botswana is currently one of the world's fastest growing economies, Growth in private sector employment averaged about 10% per annum during the first 30 years of the country's independence.
- The tertiary sector represents the fastest growing sector of the country's economy. 36% of the population work in the service sector which contributes to 65% of the country's GDP.
- Angola's economy has in recent years moved on from the disarray caused by a quarter-century of Angolan civil war to become the fastest-growing economy in Africa and one of the fastest-growing in the world, with an average GDP growth of 20% between 2005 and 2007.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!