Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Credit union service organizations (CUSOs) are corporate entities in the United States that are owned by federally chartered or federally insured, state chartered credit unions.
- He ran twice federally in Calgary East for the Liberal Party of Canada, he lost both times again to John Kushner who also left provincial politics to run federally.
- Die Länderbahn is a member of the "Tarifverband der Bundeseigenen und Nichtbundeseigenen Eisenbahnen in Deutschland" (Tariff association of federally-owned and non-federally-owned railways in Germany, TBNE).
- S. federally-funded program of public health and clinical health care services provided to 2.5 million members of federally recognized American Indian and Alaska Native nations, tribes, and bands.
- A tribal designated statistical area is a statistical entity identified and delineated for the Census Bureau by a federally recognized American Indian tribe that does not currently have a federally established Indian reservation.
- Some expressways in Malaysia such as Federal Highway and Skudai Highway are federally funded, therefore all federally funded expressways are also classified as federal roads.
- Today there are six federally recognized tribes of Luiseño bands based in southern California, all with reservations. Another organized band is not federally recognized.
- The Bayerische Oberland Bahn GmbH is a member of the "Tarifverband der Bundeseigenen und Nichtbundeseigenen Eisenbahnen in Deutschland" (TBNE: "Tariff Association of federally and non-federally owned railways in Germany").
- Maritime Washington National Heritage Area is a federally designated National Heritage Area in the state of Washington.
- It is home to the federally recognized Coeur d'Alene, one of the five federally recognized tribes in the state.
- The Vinyard Indian Settlment is not federally recognized or state-recognized as a Native American tribe. Illinois has no federally recognized or state-recognized tribes.
- Douglas filed a dissent asserting that the Supremacy Clause was implicated in state extension of copyright to materials not protected federally, just as it would for a state extension of duration beyond the term of a federally granted copyright.
- Reorganized (less 3d Battalion) and federally recognized 23 May 1947 with headquarters at Evansville.
- The Echota Cherokee Tribe of Alabama is not federally recognized as a Native American tribe, nor are they recognized by any of the federally recognized Cherokee communities.
- Hessische Landesbahn is a member of the "Tarifverband der Bundeseigenen und Nichtbundeseigenen Eisenbahnen in Deutschland" (Fare association of federally and non-federally owned railways in Germany).
- Between 1989 and 1992, federally funded state and local police agencies seized over $1 billion in assets. That did not include the DEA or other federally-funded enforcement agencies.
- Fields Landing residents owned eight vessels in 2000, all of which participated in the federally managed groundfish fishery.
- The act applies throughout Canada, but only to federally regulated activities; each province and territory has its own anti-discrimination law that applies to activities that are not federally regulated.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!