|NOUN || a fiberboard | fiberboards |
|SYNO ||fiberboard | fibreboard | particle board|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Laminate is a floor covering that appears similar to hardwood but is made with a plywood or medium density fiberboard ("MDF") core with a plastic laminate top layer.
- Some styles of folding cartons can be made of E-flute or micro-flute corrugated fiberboard.
- Also in the Akron collection is "Summer Kitchen", a gouache on fiberboard painting done in 1947 and "The Commuter", an oil on fiberboard painting done in 1945 which shows a man standing on a train platform and is based on sketches Gaertner did while riding the train to New York City to visit his art dealer.
- In the packaging industry, the term "fiberboard" is often used to describe a tough kraft-based paperboard or corrugated fiberboard for boxes.
- Traffic on the line is petroleum products, chemicals, and medium density fiberboard.
- Corrugated fiberboard shredders are now available which convert post-consumer corrugated board into packing/cushioning materials by means of a specialized shredding process.
- Paper shipping pallets come in corrugated fiberboard, partial wood decks or engineered with laminated paperboard. Some are made of paperboard composite honeycomb. Several designs have been developed.
- Hardboard, also called high-density fiberboard (HDF), is a type of fiberboard, which is an engineered wood product. It is used in furniture and in the construction industry.
- Ammunition was shipped in rectangular 10-shell fiberboard cartons. There were 12 cartons per metal-lined wooden packing crate (120 rounds).
- The goal of closed-loop fiberboard box reuse is to reduce waste and pollution.
- In 2020, it was decided to close the Püssi fiberboard factory, only the Pärnu fiberboard factory and real estate development will continue.
- In 1986, a subsidiary company, Nelson Pine Industries Ltd., was created in New Zealand, where the production of fiberboard was organized.
- A carton is a box or container usually made of liquid packaging board, paperboard and sometimes of corrugated fiberboard.
- A series of black-and-gold works, crafted in black fiberboard from which mysterious shadows and golden figures emerge, also belong to this period.
- Outerbridge incorporated the Agasote Millboard Company in 1909 to produce a high-density fiberboard.
- Pails are shipping containers that are shipped individually, shipped as secure unit loads on pallets, or shipped in corrugated fiberboard boxes.
- It is the first company to produce high-density fiberboard (HDF), medium-density fiberboard (MDF), laminate flooring and multi-layer films in Iran.
- It is used for several packaging functions such as closing corrugated fiberboard boxes, reinforcing packages, bundling items, pallet unitizing, etc.
- The exterior envelope can be made of a heavy paper, paperboard, corrugated fiberboard or plastic film.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!