|NOUN || a freeport | freeports |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The province is strategically located right in the middle of the country's growth triad corridor of Subic Special Economic and Freeport Zone, Clark Freeport and Special Economic Zone and Metro Manila.
- Clark Freeport Zone is home to Clark International Airport, designated as the Philippines' future premier gateway.
- London Gateway expressed interest in becoming a freeport after the exit of the UK from the EU.
- The Subic Freeport Zone itself is divided into districts. The freeport zone also has a Certificate of Ancestral Domain Title (CADT) Land, which is the ancestral domain of the Aeta people.
- Due to efforts from the North Houston Greenspoint Chamber of Commerce, in May 2003 the Aldine Independent School District (AISD) ratified approval of the freeport tax exemptions, which waive ad valorem property taxes on types of business inventory.
- The most extreme category of SEZ is a freeport (e.g. ...
- Teesside Freeport is the largest freeport in the United Kingdom, where special arrangements apply for taxation and customs.
- In 2020, Crosbie started the Anglesey Freeport Bidding Consortium following the UK Government's announcement that at least one freeport would be established in Wales.
- The oldest freeport facility, the Swiss government holds the majority stake of 85 percent with Bouvier holding a 5 percent stake.
- Luxembourg High Security Hub, until 2021 known as Luxembourg Freeport, is a €50-million high security storage facility adjacent to Luxembourg Findel Airport. The freeport opened in September 2014.
- While the park is situated outside the physical gates of the Clark Freeport and Special Economic Zone, the park itself covering an area of [...] is declared as part of the freeport zone as per Republic Act No.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!