Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- 8b for 1923 with the same engines but seating 16 passengers in a cabin lengthened by removal of the radio compartment and a reduction of freight capacity.
- The 160,000-square-meter T2 Terminal was scheduled to be finished in 2017, and will increase the freight capacity of the airport to three times of the previous.
- For example, according to preliminary estimates, after the entire Beijing–Guangzhou high-speed railway opens, the annual freight capacity of the northern half of the Beijing–Guangzhou railway (between its two main freight stations, Beijing's and Wuhan North railway station) would increase by 20 million tons.
- Replacing her boiler and steam engine with a new diesel engine increased her freight capacity and enabled her to transport automobiles.
- As the "Coutances" the ship has also served on Portsmouth-Caen (Ouistreham) in the early years of the route where she provided extra freight capacity.
- Programs to further increase freight capacity through the state involved grade separation of the most congested level diamond crossings on the network.
- The new vessel is due to enter service in 2024 and will have two-deck loading alongside a freight capacity of 66 HGVs, or some 1200 lane metres.
- The line between Soham and Ely will be doubled as part of the Felixstowe and Nuneaton freight capacity scheme.
- A government report stated that the "Porta Alpina" would have very significantly reduced the base tunnel's freight capacity (unless a passing loop were built, at a large cost for additional tunnelling) and would have been uneconomical to operate, requiring CHF 9M of annual public subsidies.
- In 2021, following significant air-freight capacity shortages due to the COVID19 pandemic, Geodis Air Network leased an Airbus A330-300 converted freighter from JP Lease.
- AaE used freight capacity on Qantas domestic flights and also dedicated cargo services operated on its behalf by several different companies, principally using Boeing 727 aircraft.
- Norrköping is highly involved in the East Link, "Ostlänken", which will increase travel speed and freight capacity on the Southern Main Line.
- Many variants include an underbelly cargo pod, which can be used for additional freight capacity, or for passenger baggage.
- It was decided due to the freight capacity of the "Stena Invicta" that she would be unviable in a service that had to cut its tonnage down as part of the merger agreements, so she was laid up in France awaiting charter and never saw active service with P&OSL.
- Upgrades included improved instrument landing capabilities and runway systems, and construction of three new air cargo terminals, expanding the airport's freight capacity to [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!