Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It survived until 1953 as a freight carrier.
- ABF Freight System, Inc., a subsidiary of ArcBest Corporation, is an American national less-than-truckload (LTL) freight carrier based in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- A small yard for the freight carrier, with unused stock stored along several sidings, is located at and just west of the station.
- This theoretical weight is the weight of the package at a minimum density chosen by the freight carrier.
- It is the largest railway freight carrier in Poland and second largest in the European Union.
- However, a VO-1000m is owned by the Northwestern Pacific Railroad, a local freight carrier based in Schellville, California.
- In the 1960s and 1970s the national freight carrier IPEC housed its main office and distribution centre at Frewville. The building has now been subdivided into offices.
- Pan Am Railways, a regional class II freight carrier, has also expressed interest in bringing back the Wilton Scenic in its first ever attempt at a heritage operation.
- Austin Airways was a passenger airline and freight carrier based in Timmins, Ontario, and one of the oldest in Canada.
- ... an airline or air freight carrier), payload may refer only to revenue-generating cargo or paying passengers.
- From spring 1942 to spring 1943, the second prototype, D-ASGU, was used on regular routes as a freight carrier.
- The remains represent the final berth of an early- to mid-19th-century canal barge or scow, a type of horse-drawn vessel that was the main freight carrier of the time.
- Workers at Amerijet, an air freight carrier, had been on strike since August 27 partly due to the unsanitary conditions on the aircraft.
- In addition, the national passenger railroad in the United States, Amtrak, would qualify as Class I if it were a freight carrier, as would Canada's Via Rail passenger service if it operated within the United States.
- The city is served by the BG&CM Railroad, a freight carrier which operates on the former Second Subdivision line of the Camas Prairie Railroad.
- Freight carrier information is current [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!