Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- 1 million for its part in a freight forwarding cartel case brought by the Commerce Commission.
- He also led a successful campaign against the shipping cartel which had agreed on set freight rates over the shipping routes from Singapore.
- The freight businesses agreed to set the CAF amount; the European Commission held that this agreement between competing companies amounted to a cartel and fined the businesses in 2012; this decision and decisions regarding a number of other freight cartels were upheld by the Court of Justice of the European Union on 1 February 2018.
- He was the instigator and founding chairman of the China and Japan Conference (later known as the Far Eastern Freight Conference).
- was fined CAD$155,000 after it admitted that its freight division fixed surcharges on cargo exported on certain routes from Canada between May 2002 and February 2006.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!