|NOUN || a fuzzy set | fuzzy sets |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Conceptual clustering is closely related to fuzzy set theory, in which objects may belong to one or more groups, in varying degrees of fitness.
- Attebery suggests that fantasy is a "fuzzy set" with no easily discernible boundaries, in contrast to the genre of science fiction.
- T-conorms are used to represent logical disjunction in fuzzy logic and union in fuzzy set theory.
- In the 1960s, along with Lotfi Zadeh, Goguen was one of the earliest researchers in fuzzy logic and made profound contributions to fuzzy set theory.
- The structure of a fuzzy system is expressed by the input and output variables and the rule base, while the parameters of a fuzzy system are the rule parameters (defining the membership functions, the aggregation operator and the implication function) and the mapping parameters related to the mapping of a crisp set to a fuzzy set, and vice versa.
- He elaborated on his ideas in a 1973 paper that introduced the concept of "linguistic variables", which in this article equates to a variable defined as a fuzzy set.
- These include rough set theory and fuzzy set theory, in which the value of an atomic formula embodying the membership relation is not simply True or False.
- Description: The seminal paper published in 1965 provides details on the mathematics of fuzzy set theory.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!