|NOUN || a fuzzy shot | fuzzy shots |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Ed Sneed bogeys each of the last three holes to lose a three-shot lead at the Masters, and drop back into a playoff which is then won by Fuzzy Zoeller.
- Tiny Mix Tapes thought the "rousing and pleasant" song could have "found a home anywhere in or between "Fuzzy Logic" and 2005's "Love Kraft" while Pitchfork Media thought the track's "ostensible real-life origins" would "render "Run-Away" one of the most heart-on-sleeve entries in a catalogue better known for left field classics like "Ice Hockey Hair" and "The Man Don't Give a Fuck".
- When the censors obscured the offending hair with a fuzzy white dot, "Daydream" became the first film in Japanese cinema to undergo "fogging", a common element in Japanese erotic cinema for decades to come.
- A year later in San Francisco, narcotics cops Ray Nettles (Tom Sizemore) and partner Art "Fuzzy" Rice (Nas) arrest a suspect on drug charges.
- The use of fuzzy dice is believed to be traced back to American fighter pilots during World War II.
- "Outlaw Country" is a 1949 American Western film directed by Ray Taylor and starring Lash LaRue and Al "Fuzzy" St.
- Riskey found that if the fuzzy surface was removed from a tennis ball, the resulting ball had a suitable bounce for the game.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!