Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- This leg's Detour was a choice between Get Fishy or Get Lucky.
- He then visits a pharmacy to buy condoms or "coiscíní" and goes out to a nightclub in a bid to "get lucky".
- "Squeeze Me In" was previously recorded by Lee Roy Parnell on his 1995 album "We All Get Lucky Sometimes".
- "How to Get Lucky" (3x30') was a reality TV dating series shown on BBC Three in the United Kingdom.
- Eventually signed by Bobby Corona who owned the Keystone night clubs, they released the independent EP "Maybe I'll Get Lucky" in 1982 which went on to be the biggest selling indie release to date in California.
- The game's story follows its player character of a middle-aged male virgin named Larry Laffer as he desperately tries to "get lucky" in the fictional American city of Lost Wages.
- On September 21, 2018, Powter released a single known as "Do You Wanna Get Lucky" It was followed by another called "Survivor" released on October 26 and Perfect for Me was later re-recorded and released on November 23 for the Asia market.
- In 2010 Michael replaced John McCusker, joining Tim O'Brien on Mark Knopfler's US leg of the Get Lucky Tour.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!