Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- By today's standards most surviving fable literature is gey dreich, partly because fable writing was a common classroom exercise.
- "Ghar Kab Ao Gey" is a Pakistani Urdu language action film directed by Iqbal Kashmiri. Released across theaters in Pakistan on Eid-ul-Fittar, 9 January 2000.
- Gey and his wife had two children, George O. Gey Jr. and Frances Green. George O. Gey Jr., became a cardiologist, completing his internship and residency at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
- After having received multiple false promises of disarmament from Gey-Wangdi, the commander of the Khampa forces, military units under the command of Rana moved in to occupy the camps on 1 August.
- tall usually with dark fibrous bark, sometimes with gey or brown papery bark.
- Known as "gey gar" ("city house", plural: "gey garach"), Harari houses form a distinct archetype that differs from other Muslim regions and from other parts of Ethiopia.
- Alfred-Müller-Felsenburg-Preis is a prize awarded in recognition of critical literature writings, created by Hans-Werner Gey in 1988.
- Blench (2004) links Duli to the extinct Gey (Gewe) language; "Glottolog" states that Gey is undemonstrated as a distinct language.
- The earliest "kabir" or Islamic teacher in the community was Aw Sofi Yahya, a Harari scholar who was contemporary of the Arab Patron saint of Harar called shaykh Abadir and it was from him that the first Qur'an gey Qur'anic school around [...] to the south of the city center.
- Saralanj ([...] , also Romanized as Saralandzh and Saralandj; formerly, Gey Yekhush) is a town in the Lori Province of Armenia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!