|NOUN || a glycosylation | glycosylations |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- KIAA1109 is predicted to undergo various types of post translational modifications including glycate, N-glycosylation, O-GlcNAc, O Glycosylation, Sulfonation and Phosphorylation.
- Validation of the predicted N-linked glycosylation sites on QSulf1 were performed using tunicamycin and QSulf1 variants missing the N-terminal (catalytic) domain or HD, which contain predicted N-linked glycosylation sites.
- Since the mutations disrupt a glycosylation pathway, this disorder may be considered a congenital disorder of glycosylation.
- The process of glycosylation (binding a carbohydrate to a protein) is a post-translational modification, meaning it happens after the production of the protein.
- CDG syndromes are genetic disorders of the glycosylation pathway.
- The sugars are attached at two different N-glycosylation points on asparagine (351 and 367) and one O-glycosylation (7) point on threonine.
- Aberrant glycosylation is a well-recognized hallmark of various human diseases.
- It is predicted that C4orf50 has 21 phosphorylation sites, one sulfonation site, one N-glycosylation site, and several O-glycosylation sites.
- SRD5A3-CDG (also known as CDG syndrome type Iq, CDG-Iq, CDG1Q or Congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1q) is a rare, non X-linked congenital disorder of glycosylation (CDG) due to a mutation in the steroid 5 alpha reductase type 3 gene.
- Glycosylation at Asn 45 and Asn 156 along with N-glycosylation seen in the portion of the protein that is found in the cytoplasm.
- A successful chemical glycosylation of the Fc IgG fragment was achieved which resembles the natural occurring glycosylation pattern.
- It contains three disulfide bonds and a total of four possible glycosylation sites.
- There are broadly two types of glycosylation, N-linked glycosylation and O-linked glycosylation.
- The Notch proteins go through these organelles in their maturation process and can be subject to different types of glycosylation: N-linked glycosylation and O-linked glycosylation (more specifically: O-linked glucose and O-linked fucose).
- Asparagine (N)-glycosylation is an essential modification that regulates protein folding and stability.
- M is a glycoprotein whose glycosylation varies according to coronavirus subgroup; N-linked glycosylation is typically found in the alpha and gamma groups while O-linked glycosylation is typically found in the beta group.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!