|NOUN || glycosylphosphatidylinositol | glycosylphosphatidylinositols |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Dolichyl monophosphate is an essential glycosyl carrier lipid for C- and O-mannosylation and N-glycosylation of proteins and for biosynthesis of glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchors in endoplasmic reticulum (ER).
- "Plasmodium falciparum", a parasite known to cause the most common and serious form of malaria that is seen primarily in Africa, produces glycosylphosphatidylinositol, which can activate TLR4.
- CD52 is a peptide of 12 amino acids, anchored to glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI).
- Crypto is a glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored co-receptor that binds nodal and the activin type I ActRIB (ALK)-4 receptor (ALK4).
- This enzyme cleaves proteins from the lipid part of the glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) anchors.
- The major cell membrane HSPGs are the transmembrane syndecans and the glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) anchored glypicans.
- During this process HHV-6 utilizes lipid rafts, which are membranous microdomains enriched by cholesterol, sphingolipids, and glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored proteins.
- CD14 exists in two forms, one anchored to the membrane by a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) tail (mCD14), the other a soluble form (sCD14).
- Manogepix targets the inositol acyltransferase Gwt1 (Glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored Wall protein Transfer 1), an enzyme in the glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) anchor biosynthesis pathway.
- Martin Low FRS (27 July 1950 – 6 August 2013) was a molecular cell biologist who discovered GPI (glycosylphosphatidylinositol) membrane anchors in eukaryotic cells.
- The Glycine (G) found nearest from the C-terminus is predicted to have glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) attached, which anchors the protein to the cellular plasma membrane.
- Another form of C-terminal modification is the addition of a phosphoglycan, glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI), as a membrane anchor.
- Glypiation is the addition by covalent bonding of a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) anchor and is a common post-translational modification that localizes proteins to cell membranes.
- In molecular biology, the SAG1 protein domain is an example of a group of glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked proteins named SRSs (SAG1 related sequence).
- RGMB is a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored member of the repulsive guidance molecule family (see also RGMA and RGMC) and contributes to the patterning of the developing nervous system.
- "MDGA2" (MAM domain containing glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor 2) is a human gene.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!