Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The sweet flavor of the rhizome was once attributed to the glycoside glycyrrhizin.
- Inhibition of this enzyme, for example by the compound glycyrrhizin, found in natural liquorice, results in a condition known as pseudohyperaldosteronism.
- The liquorice-root extract contains the natural sweetener glycyrrhizin, which is over 50 times sweeter than sucrose.
- A 2003 study has found that glycyrrhizin, the compound in liquorice root, can lower levels of testosterone.
- Natural non-sugar sweeteners also exist, such as glycyrrhizin found in liquorice.
- Primary hyperaldosteronism can be mimicked by Liddle syndrome, and by ingestion of licorice and other foods containing glycyrrhizin.
- Licochalcone A, licochalcone B and licochalcone D are chalconoids isolated from root of "G. inflata" as well as glycyrrhizin.
- By 2010 onepharm has maintained its strict focus on exploiting the pharmacological potential of glycyrrhizin (the sweet-tasting triterpene glycoside in liquorice) as a lead for drug development.
- Like other highly sweet glycosides, such as glycyrrhizin and those found in stevia, NHDC's sweet taste has a slower onset than sugar's and lingers in the mouth for some time.
- Glycyrrhizin is known to cause negative side effects, such as hypertension and edema; removing the glycyrrhizin is meant to avoid these symptoms.
- The systematic name of this enzyme class is glycyrrhizinate glucuronosylhydrolase.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!