|NOUN1 || gold background painting [genre] | - |
|NOUN2 || a gold background painting [picture] | gold background paintings |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- One painter was painting on the blue background, and the other was painting on the gold background in which the miniatures are situated in a rich architectonic frame.
- In his painting of the transfiguration at the Convent of Saint Mark in Florence, Fra Angelico emphasized the white garment by using a light gold background, placed in an almond-shaped halo.
- The main scene is set in a circular tondo with a gold background, surrounded by a grisaille painting of a battle between angels and demons.
- The background of the painting was sprinkled with fine gold powder using a technique called scattering.
- The stereotypical standard painting in the "Rinpa" style involves simple natural subjects such as birds, plants and flowers, with the background filled in with gold leaf.
- There are seven temples in all. The Tshogs-khang is decorated with exquisite painting including some with deities on a black background outlined in gold.
- One distinctive feature of paintings by local artists from coastal Croatia is a red background in place of the costlier gold.
- It was painted around the 1690s, but uses the gold background more characteristic of medieval paintings.
- The panel upon which this painting was created is adorned with specialized, intricate, and ornamental carving in lieu of a painted background.
- They include family mottoes and lie within a clouded background bordered with gold seraphim.
- He allows the sunset in the background to appear as molten gold.
- The frescoes on the walls and ceiling, on a background imitating gold mosaic, are by Ridolfo Ghirlandaio.
- Considering the alchemist background of Cosimo Rosselli (the painter's teacher and father-in-law), it has been suggested that the painting "can be explained in terms of the pictorial language of alchemy".
- Her clothing and background all suggest that she is of higher class.
- Quickly, the environment took the spotlight while man was relegated to the background.
- The background suggests the smoke of battle, with a few houses in the distance on the left.
- Art critic John Anthony Thwaites pointed to von Huendeberg's Russian-Baltic heritage and the golden background used in Russian icons.
- Considerable effort has been placed in creating realistic backgrounds to the illustrations.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!