|NOUN || a gold thread | gold threads |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Her devotion to her faith and forsaking of luxury is evident from a cross embroiled on the apron in silk, rather than gold thread.
- This concept of tradition is achieved through the white of the base material and the gold thread over.
- Thomas Campbell argues that in documents relating to the Tudor royal collection from 1510 onwards "arras" specifically meant tapestries using gold thread.
- It is a technique to fix a thick thread or a band with an area that is not stitched on the eye with a thin thread such as a cord, a thick thread, a gold thread, or a silver thread on a cloth.
- Jamdani is typically woven using a mixture of cotton and gold thread.
- (drawn thread work), some in silk and others in gold thread.
- The price of the belt depended on the materials used (sometimes they added silver and gold thread).
- Mary of Guise spent time embroidering her husband's shirts at Falkland with gold thread in October 1539.
- 50 years later, radiographic images and samples taken at the time were examined uncovering a mummy wrapped in gold thread.
- In Latvian folk songs, Saule and her daughter(s) are dressed of shawls woven with gold thread and Saule wears shoes of gold.
- Officers wearing a more elaborate version to that of soldiers, made using gold thread and has a more three-dimensional design.
- ", The introduction of gold thread embroidery into North Africa itself is reputed to have been introduced through Turkish rule.
- The back panel slides to reveal a hollow interior, which originally contained three-and-a-half tiny discs of silk embroidered with gold thread.
- It is made of blue damask interwoven with gold thread, of a length of 7.3 m and a width of 4.4 m at the hoist.
- On the Air Force Mess Dress uniform, officer rank insignia are embroidered in silver or gold thread on detachable shoulder boards which are attached to the mess dress jacket.
- Buya or sarong like a European model, up to the waist and keraba, a kind of blouse equipped with gold thread.
- They were dark red or violet and embroidered with gold thread.
- The gold thread crossed pistols are awarded as a military badge for marksmanship when markman levels are achieved for the pistol; a crown is awarded in May to the top score in the College.
- FitzRoy accompanied his father in the Scottish campaigns of 1322, and died shortly afterwards on 18 September 1322, of unknown causes, and was buried at Tynemouth Priory on 30 September 1322; his father paid for a silk cloth with gold thread to be placed over his body.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!