Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In mid-1948, inflation reached such a rate that wheelbarrows full of bank notes were insufficient to keep pace with price changes The government replaced the worthless "fabi" with a new, gold-backed "Chin-yuan Chuan" ("Jinyuan quan") at a rate of three million to one.
- From 1879 to 1897, there was a populist push to switch the gold-backed dollar to silver.
- But after the end of the gold-backed fixed-exchange rate system in 1971, contracts based on foreign currencies began to be traded.
- Instead, Lithuania introduced the gold-backed Lithuanian litas in 1922.
- It was then able to introduce fully gold-backed Lithuanian litas on October 2, 1922.
- The soundness of the American dollar also had implications for access to international trade, which was dominated by the gold-backed British pound sterling and German mark.
- These were to be payable in the new gold-backed chervonets currency at any state bank of the Soviet Union.
- The annual fee charged by State Street Corporation as sponsor of SPDR Gold Shares, the largest gold-backed fund in the world, is 0.40% of the assets in the fund.
- Tiffany in a gold-backed vaulted ceiling. The mosaics depicted ancient Roman coinmaking methods.
- On 21 February 2018, petro gold, a gold-backed cryptocurrency, was announced in a televised speech given by Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro.
- On 30 August 1924, the Rentenmark was replaced as legal tender by the "Reichsmark", a new gold-backed currency.
- A new, gold backed currency is pending issuance. It will be a gold-backed "Kina" (not PNG Kina) worth 1 gm of gold.
- The party's name referred to the non-gold backed paper money, commonly known as "greenbacks," that had been issued by the North during the American Civil War and shortly afterward.
- It was also used to outlaw most ownership of gold in an attempt to prop up the gold-backed dollar.
- The Act creating the Rentenmark backed the currency by means of twice yearly payments on property, due in April and October, payable for five years.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!