Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The reserve is part of the Simpson Desert Important Bird Area (IBA), identified as such by BirdLife International for its importance in conserving suitable habitat for Eyrean grasswrens.
- These evolutionary radiations followed an earlier split of the grasswrens Amytornithinae from what would become the emu-wrens and fairy wrens approximately 23 million years ago.
- Due to their cryptic nature and perhaps the allure of their remote homelands, all of the grasswrens in the genus "Amytornis" have attracted devotees among ornithologists and birdwatchers from around the world.
- Grasswrens are endemic to Australia. They inhabit remote arid or semi-arid regions of the continent in the interior and north.
- The park includes part of the Simpson Desert Important Bird Area, identified as such by BirdLife International because it contains habitat suitable for Eyrean grasswrens.
- It is an important site for Carpentarian grasswrens.
- Important Bird Area (IBA) is largely defined by the extent of vegetation suitable for white-throated grasswrens.
- It consists of five large contiguous reserves subject to little grazing pressure and good habitat management that are either known, or likely, to provide suitable habitat for Eyrean grasswrens.
- It also supports populations of inland dotterels, thick-billed grasswrens, banded whitefaces, black and pied honeyeaters, gibberbirds, chirruping wedgebills and cinnamon quail-thrushes.
- The IBA also supports a population of Eyrean grasswrens.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!