Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The shoots from irradiated and non-irradiated tissues were then treated in a test tube environment to promote root growth and prepare them for natural growth environment.
- An analysis in 2017 said: "A moderate but improving growth environment is foreseen for the region and the Peterborough CMA in 2017 and 2018.
- It is used in plant biology to characterize the growth environment of plants.
- Automatic cell culturing systems are becoming popular because of their ability to maintain a sterile growth environment and remove strain on the laboratory staff involving repetitive experimentation.
- This process, combined with the axial media flow created when media passes down the length of the fibers, optimized the growth environment throughout the entire bioreactor.
- industrial companies from the low-growth environment of the recession.
- Normal ranges of SLA and LMA are species-dependent and influenced by growth environment.
- Growth of the fungal symbiont is very tightly regulated within its grass host, indicated by a largely unbranched mycelial morphology and remarkable synchrony of grass leaf and hyphal extension of the fungus; the latter seems to occur via a mechanism that involves stretch-induced or "intercalary" elongation of the endophyte's hyphae, a process so far not found in any other fungal species, indicating specialized adaptation of the fungus to the dynamic growth environment inside its host.
- The use of oxygen in the growth environment is reported to suppress gallium loss from the melt; however, too high an oxygen level can lead to platinum (crucible material used for the melt) dissolution in the melt.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!