Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- capital accumulation, growth expectations, enabling credit union management to make sound decisions.
- 4. Revisions of previous nonfarm payrolls releases. An important component of the report which can move markets as traders re-price growth expectations based on the revision to the previous number.
- By raising interest rates and lowering growth expectations, the Fed hoped to slow and eventually reduce inflationary pressures, creating greater price stability.
- In 2019, 2U shares dropped more than 50 percent when it lowered its growth expectations.The Century Foundation found that many universities reached bad deals with OPMs and called for the institutions to take more control over their online efforts.
- He said that he wasn't trying to make a political point but said that “with this kind of growth, expectations, responsibility, demands for results and the need for structural changes within our organisation have become apparent”.
- When this rivalry exist, each company must protect its brand, growth expectations, and profitability to maintain a competitive advantage and adequate reputation among other brands.
- The team is named "WTR-Ten10 Racing Team", a wanted choice aimed at representing the strong cohesion of the partnership: passion for the sport, same principles, ambitions and future growth expectations are the values commonly shared together.
- Cap rates are determined by three major factors; "the opportunity cost of capital", "growth expectations", and "risk".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!