|NOUN || a hall monitor | hall monitors |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- David Greenlee is an American voice actor and actor best known for his portrayals of the nerdy hall monitor Dwight in seasons two through five of the 1982 television series "Fame" and Mouse in the fantasy series "Beauty and the Beast".
- In the context of schools, a prefect is a pupil who has been given certain responsibilities in the school, similar to the responsibilities given to a hall monitor or safety patrol members.
- Prefects are pupils who have been given limited authority over other pupils in the school, similar to the authority given to a hall monitor or safety patrol member.
- When Bart finds he would make a good policeman, his grades and behavior improve and Principal Skinner makes him hall monitor.
- However, in a case of retconning, she can be seen in "Springfield Up" as a student running through the background at Springfield High School while a young Chief Wiggum is filmed carrying out his duties as a hall monitor as part of the documentary featured in that episode.
- In the United States, a hall monitor may be either a student volunteer who is charged with maintaining order in a school's corridors, or an adult paraprofessional staff member who carries out similar duties, sometimes in conjunction with other functions.
- Another common term for this use of patrol is "hall monitor".
- Tang Jingtai, writing at "Sixth Tone", an online magazine run by the state-owned Shanghai United Media Group, said that TGTM was increasing prejudice against Chinese people by positioning itself as a "hall monitor" for online speech.
- P Muhammad was first director of the center while first Senior hall monitor was Janzeb Danish and first Senior food was Ramiz Akhtar.
- Shaquanda Cotton was an African-American student that attended Paris High School in Paris, Texas. On March 16, 2006, Cotton, aged 14, was arrested for allegedly shoving a school hall monitor.
- His appearances include him as Screech's assistant when Screech is doing a magic show; and as assistant hall monitor when Screech is nominated for the post by his classmates, to make up for forgetting Screech's birthday.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!