|NOUN || a hallmark | hallmarks |
|SYNO ||assay-mark | authentication | earmark | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Air can be trapped under the skin in necrotizing infections such as gangrene, occurring as a late sign in gas gangrene, of which it is the hallmark sign.
- This is the hallmark for a good system configuration model.
- The hallmark of MPCL's growth and expansion is also represented by its entry into exploration activities in 2001.
- High quality research in Neurosciences is a hallmark of the Department.
- Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) has a presence of the hallmark Philadelphia Chromosome (BCR-ABL1) mutation.
- Realism became the most sustainable hallmark of Ye Shengtao.
- Also, gout classically strikes the great "Toe", and its hallmark is Tophi.
- A hallmark is an official mark or series of marks struck on items made of metal, mostly to certify the content of noble metals—such as platinum, gold, silver and in some nations, palladium.
- The last sentence revealing the hallmark of his life – self-reliance.
- A hallmark of Bloodgood's approach was obsessive collection of data.
- Eyelid myoclonia, not the absences, is the hallmark of Jeavons syndrome.
- Syrup of pomegranate (nar ekşisi) is Hatay's hallmark salad dressing.
- It is the main hallmark of encephalocraniocutaneous lipomatosis (ECCL), otherwise known as Haberland syndrome.
- Shenhui's distinction between "gradual" versus "sudden" methods of enlightenment became a hallmark of Chinese Zen.
- Armour crafted by Lochner, bearing Lochner's personal hallmark: a shield with demi-lion in dexter and bendy of six in sinister; similar is also his other personal hallmark: a shield with lion rampant, or on stylistic grounds bearing the Nuremberg hallmark, can be found preserved in museums such as the Royal Armoury (Livrustkammaren) in Stockholm, the Dresden State Art Collections (Dresden Armoury) in Dresden, the Army Museum in Paris and the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
- The term is often mistakenly translated from the French as the "Geneva hallmark", as the word [...] means "punch" and is the word used for hallmark.
- Ari Norman has long been an advocate for the hallmarking system and has promoted the system globally.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!