Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- O'Hare's initial maneuver was a high-side diving attack from the formation's starboard side employing deflection shooting.
- The Hare Krishna Temple in Christchurch, New Zealand, distributed free meals to mourners and the local Muslim community after a mosque shooting in March 2019.
- Names like "Fox and Hounds", "Dog and Duck", "Dog and Gun", "Hare and Hounds", etc., refer to shooting and hunting.
- He has heard cases concerning dissident republicanism and the Hutch–Kinahan feud, including the shooting of Gareth Hutch, Dessie O'Hare, and the kidnapping of Kevin Lunney.
- "Burke & Hare" started shooting on 28 January 2010.
- The "director's cut" ending: Bugs pulls out a gun, shooting the dog through the mouth.
- There are occasional times that the moors are closed for management purposes and grouse shooting – signs are posted at these times.
- Voris landed on fumes after shooting down a Japanese Zero fighter and flying by dead reckoning in total darkness.
- In the story of their marriage, Xaemyts is chasing a white rabbit and shooting at it.
- The Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust (formerly the Game Conservancy Trust) is a British charitable organisation promoting game and wildlife management as a part of nature conservation, whilst working with the shooting and hunting community.
- Dunmaglass is a shooting estate of about [...] in the Monadhliath Mountains of Scotland.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!