Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The herald returns to Enmerkar bearing this reply, and the next day Enmerkar actually sends the barley to Aratta, along with the herald and another demand to send even more precious stones.
- The Silver Surfer is a recurring ally and herald of Galactus, and was the first herald to be introduced into the Marvel Universe.
- The office of Blanc Coursier Herald was created and "inseparably annexed, united and perpetually consolidated with the Office of Genealogist of Order of the Bath" by a Statute of the Order of the Bath dated 14 January 1726.
- The National Herald Board was closed in 1953, and the state's heraldic operations continued as a department under the National Archives.
- The Herald Baritone Bugle was an instrument prepared by DEG Music Products for various special ensembles and corps.
- Ch. 10 (33) The Herald: Hayraddin appears as William's herald: he is exposed by Charles's herald, chased by hunting dogs to the entertainment of Charles and Louis, and condemned to death.
- Samy Khalid is a Canadian historian and herald who currently serves as Chief Herald of Canada.
- "The Chapel Hill Herald" is an American, English language daily newspaper headquartered in Durham, Orange County, North Carolina.
- Comprehensive original editions of the herald are in the Sabah State Archives, The National Archives, Kew and the Singapore National Library.
- The Heraldry Act 1962, which governs the Bureau of Heraldry, has not been changed to replace "State herald" with "National Herald".
- Unlike some other Commonwealth countries with their own local heraldic authorities, armorial ensigns in New Zealand continue to be granted by the Kings of Arms of the College of Arms in London.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!