Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The hierarchically structured, open-source, Modelica models offer unprecedented flexibility for multiple vehicle configurations while reusing common components.
- The organization of the Theosophical Society − Blavatskyhouse The Hague is hierarchically structured.
- In artificial intelligence, hierarchical task network (HTN) planning is an approach to automated planning in which the dependency among actions can be given in the form of hierarchically structured networks.
- This is supported by Sidanius and Pratto's own evidence that high-SDO individuals tend to gravitate toward hierarchy-enhancing jobs and institutions, such as law enforcement, that are themselves hierarchically structured vis-a-vis individuals within them.
- ... , born December 7, 1963) is a Chinese-American mechanician who is widely known for his contributions to the field of solid mechanics, particularly on the micro- and nanomechanics of thin films, hierarchically structured materials, and cell-nanomaterial interactions.
- It describes the spiritual development of the non-physical body through a hierarchically structured system of 16 spheres.
- The concept was formulated by scholars attempting to understand how modern states emerged, specifically the transition from small kin-based societies to large hierarchically structured societies.
- In contrast to most student societies that are highly hierarchically structured, Wolbodo is horizontally structured.
- Internally, Caché stores data in multidimensional arrays capable of carrying hierarchically structured data.
- Nevertheless, it is a strictly hierarchically structured body, so municipal offices are subordinated to the county offices, while county offices are subordinated to the central office in Zagreb.
- OMNotebook is primarily used for teaching and allows to mix hierarchically structured text with cells containing Modelica models and expressions.
- Hox's research interests lie in the field of quality assurance of survey research and multilevel analysis of hierarchically structured data.
- The algorithm branch itself is hierarchically structured using relationships which denote that the descendant algorithms were derived from, or specify, more general ancestors.
- Coggle produces hierarchically structured documents, like a branching tree.
- The Napoleonic reform in February of this year, which came into force in May 1800, formed the management structure of a centralized and hierarchically-structured organisation..
- Having shifted the focus of study from an isolated technique to a hierarchically structured whole, the organic Formalists overcame the main shortcoming of the mechanists.
- This introduction of presbyteries was somewhat revolutionary in the rather hierarchically structured Lutheran church.
- More generally, a Hauptmann can be the head of any hierarchically structured group of people, often as a compound word.
- The document assigns numeric codes to each administrative division of the country, which are hierarchically structured from the federal subject level down to selsoviet level; an expanded version also includes listings of individual inhabited localities within each administrative division.
- Reuter promoted a decentralised version of pagan practice without priests, in contrast to the hierarchically structured [...] of Ludwig Fahrenkrog.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!