Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A cross frame consists mainly of two tubes that form a cross: a seat tube from the bottom bracket to the saddle, and a backbone from the head tube to the rear hub.
- It is the seat of the City of Kawartha Lakes (formerly Victoria County), and the hub for business and commerce in the region.
- It is a front wheel drive tricycle, articulated behind the driver seat, and has hydraulic double disc brakes and internal hub gears.
- It is the parish seat of Ouachita Parish, and northeastern Louisiana's economic and cultural hub.
- Glasgow, the county seat, has numerous manufacturing facilities, and is also a medical and retail hub for the area.
- The city is also the governmental seat of the Autonomous Municipality of Ponce, and the regional hub for various commonwealth entities.
- Hubber refers to the fact that Smethport is in the approximate geographic center of McKean County and is the county seat; therefore it is the "hub" of the county.
- Local public transportation in Norwich is provided by Southeast Area Transit (SEAT).
- It was the seat of an archbishop, under whose patronage the vast Cologne Cathedral was built since 1240.
- This shifts the rider nearly on top of the wheel and makes it impossible for the rider to reach the ground while sitting on the seat.
- In March 2010 Shane Chen of Inventist filed a patent application for a seatless electric unicycle (associated with the "Solowheel" product launched in February 2011), which uses flat pedals to stand on and leg contact surfaces to allow for stable, precise control in lieu of a seat.
- In 1970 a motorway bridge to Jutland was opened and in 2007 Middelfart became the seat of an expanded municipality, which included the former communes of Ejby and Nørre Aaby.
- The flights are operated on behalf of American Airlines by their regional partner Envoy Air using the 50 seat Embraer-145 jet.
- WestCat also offers express buses to the county seat at Martinez, the El Cerrito del Norte BART station and the San Francisco Transbay Terminal.
- Regional airliners typically seat fewer than 100 passengers and may be powered by turbofans or turboprops.
- The campus also has a convention centre with a 200-seat auditorium.
- On November 28, 2018, the Athletics announced that the team had chosen to build its new 34,000-seat ballpark at the Howard Terminal site at the Port of Oakland.
- In 1827 the town was raised to a Catholic episcopal seat.
- Hainan Airlines, which accounted for 10% of Beijing Capital International's passenger seat capacity in 2016, but is not part of any major alliance, will stay at the existing capital airport.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!