Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Both, evofosfamide and ifosfamide have been investigated in combination with doxorubicin in patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma.
- Artificial cell enzyme therapy is also of interest for the activation of prodrugs such as ifosfamide in certain cancers.
- The disease can occur as a complication of cyclophosphamide, ifosfamide and radiation therapy.
- Biomarkers of exposure to antineoplastic drugs commonly include urinary platinum, methotrexate, urinary cyclophosphamide and ifosfamide, and urinary metabolite of 5-fluorouracil.
- Treatment is usually multimodal, involving surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy: The benefit of chemotherapy in synovial sarcoma to overall survival remains unclear, although a recent study has shown that survival of patients with advanced, poorly differentiated disease marginally improves with doxorubicin/ifosfamide treatment.
- ... doxorubicin plus ifosfamide) is added to their surgical regimens.
- Cyclophosphamide and ifosfamide treatment results in the production of acrolein.
- Mesna, sold under the brand name Mesnex among others, is a medication used in those taking cyclophosphamide or ifosfamide to decrease the risk of bleeding from the bladder.
- Among the tyrosine kinase inhibitors used to treat DFSP-FS, imatinib (which is approved by the FDA for treating DFSP Chemotherapy regimens used to treat DFSP-FS include doxorubicin plus ifosfamide together or combined with an aromatase inhibitor and doxorubicin and ifosfamide combined with dacarbazine. ...
- Glufosfamide is, basically, a glycosidic conjugate between β-D-glucose and the active alkylating moiety of the well-known antineoplastic drug ifosfamide, so-called "isophosphoramide mustard".
- It has been suggested that uterine adenosarcomas can respond to doxorubicin/ifosfamide and gemcitabine/docetaxel chemotherapy.
- In a phase-III clinical trial in about 800 newly diagnosed osteosarcoma patients, mifamurtide was combined with the chemotherapeutic agents doxorubicin and methotrexate, with or without cisplatin and ifosfamide.
- Chloroacetaldehyde is a metabolite of the antineoplastic ifosfamide and believed to be responsible for some of the toxicity observed with ifosfamide.
- Chemotherapy regimens include: doxorubicin/ifosfamide and doxorubicin combination/gemcitabine and docetaxel/trabectedin; pazopanib is the targeted therapy used in metastatic leiomyosarcoma as second line and is well tolerated.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!