Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- European short-haul and medium-haul flights have Economy seats in the rear cabin, and Economy Comfort and Europe Business in the forward cabin.
- Ice dancers' blades are about an inch shorter in the rear than those used by skaters in other disciplines, to accommodate the intricate footwork and close partnering in dance.
- His theories are also represented by the French military theory of "Deliberate Advance", which stresses that artillery and a strong system of fortresses in the rear of an army are essential.
- For an hour each afternoon they could exercise in the rear garden under the watchful eye of the guards.
- Cleopatra's fleet, in the rear, retreated to the open sea without engaging.
- A tendon in the rear of the leg running from the underside of the toes to the muscle behind the tibiotarsus will automatically be pulled and tighten when the leg bends, causing the foot to curl and become stiff when the bird lands on a branch.
- Most of Berkeley's neighborhoods are primarily made up of detached houses, often with separate in-law units in the rear, although larger apartment buildings are also common in many neighborhoods.
- 2B engine installed in the rear of a Vickers Wellington bomber.
- The combi aircraft model, the 747-200M (originally designated 747-200BC), could carry freight in the rear section of the main deck via a side cargo door.
- If the Rear Window Captioning System is used, the DTS-CSS player is also required for sending caption text to the Rear Window sign located in the rear of the theater.
- It was operated by both a pilot and gunner, who were seated in a stepped tandem arrangement in which the commander was placed in the rear seat while the gunner occupied the forward position.
- (Automobile access is by alleys in the rear.) The inland walk streets are made up primarily of around 620 single-family homes.
- In general, this latter style of deception is more common in the rear court (for example, drop shots disguised as smashes), whereas the former style is more common in the forecourt and midcourt (for example, lifts disguised as net shots).
- A reflection of gender inequality, men travelling solo may sit in the passenger seat, but women are expected to sit in the rear seat.
- The headroom in the rear cockpit was limited, requiring radar operators who were preferably short in stature.
- The 1988 model also gained three point safety belts in the rear seats.
- Minivan (sometimes called simply as van) is a car classification for vehicles designed to transport passengers in the rear seating row(s), with reconfigurable seats in two or three rows.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!