|NOUN || a jack contact | jack contacts |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In the first instance, the video assistant referee failed to overturn Moss's decision despite apparent contact between Forest's Jack Colback and Huddersfield's Harry Toffolo.
- Many guitars with active electronics use a jack with an extra contact normally used for stereo.
- Rohrabacher was led to Afghanistan by his contact with the "mujahideen", Jack Wheeler.
- Ryan then appears in "Point of Contact" (2017) as he attends a funeral for his son Jack Junior's colleague in Hendley Associates, Paul Brown, who was revealed as a former CIA officer who had helped avert a North Korean plot to crash the Asian stock market.
- Estimates for the pre-contact populations of most native groups in California have varied substantially (see population of Native California).
- When she tells him that more than ten days have elapsed without contact, he realizes that something has gone wrong with the portal that was supposed to recover them, leaving them stranded.
- The nomenclature for modular connectors is based on the number of contact positions and the number of wires connected.
- According to Novak and Evans, the documents showed that Letelier was in constant contact with the leadership of the Unidad Popular exiled in East Berlin and supported by the East German Government.
- Other uses for these contacts have been found. One is to interrupt a signal path to enable other circuitry to be inserted.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!