Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A temporary jail was constructed of chain link cages in the New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal, the city's main train station.
- It also houses an important jail, an Audi factory and a railway depot that is home to the Belgian fleet of Eurostar train sets.
- On June 23, 1923, the train derailed and slammed into the jail, which was destroyed and never rebuilt.
- He told the remaining guards to stand in their places for half an hour and then left for the train station.
- Butler raided them three times but he never found the train money.
- The Mercer Area Historical Society is housed in the former train station.
- The building was used to train unemployed workers during and after the Great Depression.
- The soldiers did get their revenge by throwing sugar beets at Mayor Hett at the Kitchener train station.
- The Ciskei government police and soldiers formed an armed human blockade at the Fort Jackson, Mount Ruth and Ergeton train stations to prevent commuters from catching the train on 4 August 1983.
- A third case of vandalism took place on 8 November 2014 when two Germans, Andreas Von Knorre and Elton Hinz, spraypainted a cabin on a C151 train after breaking into the depot.
- Anyone indulging in sabotaging the train or maliciously hurting or attempting to hurt other passengers while travelling in the metro can face imprisonment for up to 10 years.
- On 12 August 2005, train services were disrupted for hours as Liu Tze Yuen created a bomb threat at the station which turns out to be false.
- The stroke was provoked by the prison administration when Marynich was denied access to his medicines after a very hard transportation in unheated train wagons from Minsk to Orsha.
- By 1970 the DI had managed to train hundreds of Sandinista guerrilla leaders and had vast influence over the organization.
- Milligan pays for him to take the train to Cette.
- Louis Perfectos for "little more than train fare."
- Townley paid his $25 fine and gave him train fare home.
- Leibowitz was escorted to the train station under heavy guard, and he boarded a train back to New York.
- A mob kidnapped Hose from the train at gunpoint in Newnan, Georgia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!