Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Jarrah forest is tall open forest in which the dominant overstory tree is "Eucalyptus marginata" (jarrah).
- The Duricrusted plateau of the western edge of the Yilgarn Craton is characterised by jarrah-marri forest on laterite gravels and, in the eastern part, by marri-wandoo woodlands on clayey soils.
- South African demand for timber had been seriously affected by the Second Boer War, and other overseas markets were flooded with jarrah and karri.
- Some parts of the jarrah tree were used as a remedy for some illnesses and diseases.
- The fungus "Phytophthora cinnamomi", commonly known as wildflower dieback or jarrah blight, has created a massive problem in some types of native vegetation – especially jarrah forest and banksia woodland.
- was entirely of jarrah planks, supported on jarrah posts and beams.
- The site is home to a stand of jarrah trees at the base of the rock.
- The scarp sun orchid grows in soil pockets on granite outcrops in jarrah forest. It is only known from near Jarrahdale in the Jarrah Forest biogeographic region.
- Merritt's white spider orchid mainly occurs between Augusta, Margaret River and Nannup in the Jarrah Forest and Warren biogeographic regions where it grows in jarrah forest.
- The interior of the General Post Office was similarly well-finished, with jarrah features throughout.
- When constructed the building had [...] of floor space. The floorboards were made of [...] jarrah supported on [...] jarrah joists. The basement floor was made of cement.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!