|NOUN || a juice box | juice boxes |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A juice box is made of liquid packaging board which is usually six layers of paper, polyethylene, and aluminum foil.
- The two frequently get into arguments based on actual conversations between McCulloch and Hammer, such as Ward being upset that Watch drank his juice box.
- Onboard the Shorts 360, flights longer than 30 minutes offered a juice box and cookies.
- Even the labeling on the outside of a shipping box containing food items for retail has been used as subject matter in pop art, as demonstrated by Warhol's "Campbell's Tomato Juice Box", 1964 (pictured).
- Mitch also gives each eliminated finalist (both audience members and regular characters) a juice box and a hug.
- In 1992, Tunes recorded the single "Digital Bad Boy" / "Could You Understand" (Juice Box) with A Guy Called Gerald.
- '" He also ran the London-based independent record label Juice Box Records from 1991 to 1998.
- and Gold's other works have been cited by various authors including in the books "Even June Cleaver Would Forget The Juice Box" and "Wisdom For The Soul".
- Michael makes jokes about feeling like a human juice box, describing himself as "Type O-Cean Spray", a combination of type O blood and the Ocean Spray juice company, and as "Hawaiian Blood Punch", a reference to the fruit punch drink Hawaiian Punch.
- A "New York Times" review says, "The overall problem with all this mountainous stuff, thunked helter-skelter into these boy books, whether Roarke’s Drift, Andrewsarchus Mongoliensis (a giant wolf-like animal that may have eaten beached whales), the invention of the juice-box (1980) or strategies for winning at rock-paper-scissors: It all cooks up into a saltless stew that won't offend the palates of kids or chickens".
- It is the preferred locally manufactured juice box for teens and young adults. [...] The makers of Kalyppo also manufacture Frutelli.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!