|SYNO ||lamb-chop | lamb chop | lambchop|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- This marked Lewis' return to television after about 15 years (following the BBC version of "The Shari Lewis Show" in 1975). "Lamb Chop's Play-Along" was shot in Canada, first in Burnaby, British Columbia and then at the CBC Studios in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- When "Lamb Chop's Play-Along" ended, Lewis and her husband Jeremy Tarcher created "The Charlie Horse Music Pizza."
- In 1989, Gerberg appeared as a featured guest artist in the Shari Lewis home video, "Lamb Chop in the Land of No Manners".
- Sometimes this activity is also known as a "tjop en dop" ("dop" being Afrikaans slang for an alcoholic drink, literally meaning "cap" or "bottle top", and "tjop" being the informal Afrikaans term for lamb chop) when significant amounts of alcohol are involved.
- "The Presidents Song" from the animated children's series "Animaniacs" is to the tune of William Tell Overture's finale, as is a duet between Shari Lewis and Charlie Horse from "Lamb Chop's Play Along" in which Shari Lewis tries to sing the story of William Tell while Charlie Horse keeps talking about The Lone Ranger.
- A third version of "Mickey and the Beanstalk" was featured on the Disney television show "The Mouse Factory", which aired from 1972 to 1974. This version starred Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop.
- His co-host for the event was Mallory Lewis and the puppet Lamb Chop.
- Episode co-writer Shari Lewis was best known as a children's entertainer, being the original puppeteer of the sock puppet, Lamb Chop.
- Ed's look has become more well defined over the years but is a basic sock puppet design very similar to any other, such as Shari Lewis's famous Lamb Chop and other sock puppet characters.
- Other popular kebabs include the lamb chop, ribs, beef, buffalo, and chicken, all of which are found in better restaurants.
- Since October 5, 1992 (one month before the 24th season of "Sesame Street", six months after the debut of "Barney & Friends" and nine months after the debut of "Lamb Chop's Play-Along"), WPBT has had its very own children's programming block called "KidVision" which was a local version of PBS' children's strand (and later as PTV) until 2004 when it was turned into a local version of PBS Kids.
- cooking show "Mexico: One Plate at a Time"; travel show "The Travel Detective"; children's programs "Lamb Chop's Play-Along", "Kidsongs", "WordWorld" and "Nature Cat"; and the irreverent magazine series "Wild Chicago".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!