Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In September 2020, in order to help raise awareness of the condition, Lipinski made public her diagnosis of endometriosis after having laparoscopic surgery to treat it.
- After laparoscopic surgery, most patients can take clear liquids later the same day, start a soft diet within 2–3 days, and return to a normal diet after one month.
- The field of minimally invasive surgery has spawned another set of words, such as "arthroscopic" or "laparoscopic" surgery.
- Recovery may be slightly faster after laparoscopic surgery, although the laparoscopic procedure itself is more expensive and resource-intensive than open surgery and generally takes longer.
- It has a full-service emergency room with a pediatric trauma room, a hyperbaric oxygen chamber, a special birthing room, and full service surgical services, including a daVinci Si robotic system providing state-of-the-art laparoscopic surgery for the greater Paintsville region.
- Appendectomy can be performed through open or laparoscopic surgery.
- In January 2022, a robot performed the first ever successful laparoscopic surgery without the help of a human.
- To begin laparoscopic surgery for a colectomy typically 4 ports are placed in the abdomen to gain access to the peritoneal cavity.
- A study has shown that dysmenorrhea recurs at a rate of 30 percent within a year following laparoscopic surgery.
- Simulators have been developed for training procedures ranging from the basics such as blood draw, to laparoscopic surgery and trauma care.
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) is a less invasive alternative to thoracotomy in selected cases, much like laparoscopic surgery.
- Repair may be done by open surgery or by laparoscopic surgery.
- Laparoscopic surgery is performed using several small incisions, or "ports": one to insert a surgical telescope connected to a video camera, and others to permit access to specialized operating instruments.
- Either may be done by the traditional laparotomy or by laparoscopic surgery.
- Recovery time following laparoscopic surgery is shorter and less painful than following traditional abdominal surgery.
- Vaginal hysterectomy was shown to be superior to LAVH and some types of laparoscopic surgery causing fewer short- and long-term complications, more favorable effect on sexual experience with shorter recovery times and fewer costs.
- The first described use of laparoscopic surgery on the vesicles was described in 1993; this is now the preferred approach because of decreased pain, complications, and a shorter hospital stay.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!