|NOUN || a large format camera | large format cameras |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Weston mentioned he had just that morning written a letter to Ansel Adams, looking for someone seeking to learn photography in exchange for carrying his bulky large-format camera and to provide a much needed automobile.
- The term f/64 refers to a small aperture setting on a large format camera, which secures great depth of field, rendering a photograph evenly sharp from foreground to background.
- Recognised for his playful interaction of light, Sato uses a large-format camera for exposures that last from one to three hours, while he moves around the space creating illuminated lines drawn with flashlights.
- His favorite large format camera was a 5 by 7 Linhof.
- The main exception was for the photographs in Monique's Kindergarten for which a 4×5 large format camera was employed.
- Film Photography Project, a website dedicated to film photography, announced in 2017 the comeback of large-format camera by a new startup called The Intrepid Camera Co.
- Other large format camera lenses have a flange distance longer than 55 mm.
- His second exhibition featured work from the same series, face-on images of buildings taken with a 4×5 large format camera.
- Clyde Butcher (born 1942) is an American large-format camera photographer known for wilderness photography of the Florida landscape.
- Inside he finds a vintage large format camera, he soon imagines himself as a Lone Ranger type character in a Wild West setting wandering into a saloon, where he meets Margaret and Harry.
- Lens hoods with an extending bellows design (much like the bellows of a medium or large format camera) can be adjusted for depth.
- An alternative use of Ilfochrome was for image capture directly inside a large format or ultra large format camera.
- Hilla photographed with an 8×10 large format camera and processed her negatives by hand.
- Close also created photo portraits using a very large format camera.
- Jumonji photographed Matsumoto Kōshirō IX for a collection of black-and-white portraits of the same title; in 2005 he published a second volume, "Nippon Geki-gan," of monochrome portraits of actors taken with a large-format camera shortly before or after performance.
- The SIR-B was part of the OSTA-3 experiment package in the payload bay, which also included the Large Format Camera (LFC) to photograph the Earth, another camera called MAPS which measured air pollution, and a feature identification and location experiment called FILE, which consisted of two TV cameras and two [...] still cameras.
- Small and medium format cameras have fixed bodies that do not allow for misalignment of the film and lens planes, intentionally or not.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!