Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Mie theory is often applied in laser diffraction analysis to inspect the particle sizing effect.
- Laser diffraction measures particle size distributions by measuring the angular variation in intensity of light scattered as a laser beam passes through a dispersed particulate sample.
- Laser diffraction analysis is based on the observation that the angle of the light diffracted by a particle is inversely proportional to its size.
- Laser diffraction uses the principle that the angle of diffraction increases as particle size decreases, this method is used for measuring sizes between 0.1 and 3,000μm.
- Laser diffraction is a measurement technique for determining the particle size distribution of samples, either dispersed in a liquid or as a dry powder.
- The most prominent examples are laser diffraction and acoustic spectroscopy (Coulter counter).
- Laser diffraction, a spatial sampling method, relies on the principle of Fraunhofer diffraction, which is caused by the light interacting with the drops in the spray.
- Laser diffraction analysis, also known as laser diffraction spectroscopy, is a technology that utilizes diffraction patterns of a laser beam passed through any object ranging from nanometers to millimeters in size to quickly measure geometrical dimensions of a particle.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!