|NOUN || a main lobe | main lobes |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Phasing is used between antenna elements to take power away from the main lobe and electrically direct more of it at a more downward angle in the vertical plane.
- It is the total power in watts that would have to be radiated by a half-wave dipole antenna to give the same radiation intensity (signal strength or power flux density in watts per square meter) as the actual source antenna at a distant receiver located in the direction of the antenna's strongest beam (main lobe).
- Other variations are available, such as sidelobes that roll off at the cost of higher values near the main lobe.
- The Kaiser window approximates the DPSS window which maximizes the energy concentration in the main lobe but which is difficult to compute.
- In a directional antenna designed to project radio waves in a particular direction, the lobe in that direction is designed larger than the others and is called the "main lobe".
- When different delay and sum beamformers are applied to each frequency bin, the result is that the main lobe simultaneously points in multiple different directions at each of the different frequencies.
- In a radio antenna's radiation pattern, the main lobe, or main beam, is the lobe containing the higher power. This is the lobe that exhibits the greater field strength.
- Beam steering is a technique for changing the direction of the main lobe of a radiation pattern.
- For example, a satellite antenna may not receive noise contribution from the earth in its main lobe, but sidelobes will contribute a portion of the 288K earth noise to its overall noise temperature.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!