|NOUN || a main man | main men |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The 2006 release You And Me Against The World and 2009's Rocket Science, are the only albums to feature other persons than main man Stephan as part of the band (Geir Bratland, Angel, Fredrik Brarud and Anders Odden on You And Me Against The World, and without Anders on Rocket Science).
- This 2-CD set was released on the band's own label and includes performances of material from throughout the band's career (including main man John Palumbo's solo albums).
- With the whole team playing inspired basketball the whole season, the Slashers were able to avenge the bitter defeat they experienced in the recent Southern Conference Finals against the Cebu Gems, who were playing without their main man Dondon Hontiveros who already left them for greener pastures with the Tanduay Rhum Masters in the PBA.
- He was often referred to by Simpson as his "main man" and was the leader of the team's "Electric Company" which "turned on the Juice".
- referenced his incarceration in the album's liner notes: "and to our main man Mike Tyson "we can't wait".
- The film tells of a low-life debt collector becomes the main man in his gang through twists and turns where he makes his fellow gang members believe there is a newly returned crime lord coming to take back his territory, when in fact this mystery person is a mere lonely and deranged school teacher.
- "He was the main man who translated the "jihad" into English," said a student who attended his lectures in 2003.
- "Telegram Sam" was written by Bolan about his manager Tony Secunda ("T"elegram "S"am = "T"ony "S"ecunda) who was his 'main man' in respect of him being Bolan's manager and narcotics supplier.
- The 10 kW transmitters could run on the Henschel generator beside the two main MAN units and also a Cummins unit on the aft deck behind the wheelhouse.
- He was one of the promising commercial models of Cosmopolitan Modeling Agency, picked to be the main man on his first television commercial for Master Facial Cleanser.
- The band at this time consisted solely of Hex, on drums and main-man Jack D.
- The addition of Sharma gave the Barakos, who only has main man Enrico Villanueva as its legitimate low-post threat, additional ceiling and inside presence.
- The first of the seven episodes that included his work featured Lobo, and was titled "The Main Man, Part 2".
- Lucia Realtors' main man Jun Limpot. However, Sta.
- Sources said that the "'main man' Imran" allegedly planted the bomb in a car outside the mosque.
- He was the BBC's main man at the 1970 World Cup but he almost took out an injunction when the BBC threatened to demote him in favour of David Coleman if England reached the final.
- Lobo has a strict personal code of honor in that he will never violate the letter of an agreement, saying in "Superman: The Animated Series" that "The Main Man's word is his bond", although he may gleefully disregard its spirit.
- Volley Piacenza is the main man volleyball team and currently plays in serie A1; its palmares entails a championship, a national cup, a national supercup and two European cups.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!