|NOUN || a major university | major universities |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- These changes were made at the recommendation of the American Assistancy of Jesuits, the collective body of Jesuits in the United States in response to the declining number of Jesuits as well as those prepared to serve as the president of a major university.
- Xalapa is known as the "Athens of Veracruz" because of the strong cultural influence of its major university, Universidad Veracruzana (the main public university in the State of Veracruz).
- The closest major university hospitals to the township are Saint Peter's University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, along with Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune Township, and Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center in Plainsboro Township.
- The closest major university hospitals to the borough are Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune Township, Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center in Plainsboro Township, Saint Peter's University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick.
- To the south of Eldorado is Southeastern Illinois College (junior college). The nearest major university is Southern Illinois University in Carbondale.
- During the years of Finkelstein's leadership, the seminary flourished, growing from a small rabbinical school and teacher training program to a major university of Judaism.
- The University of Wisconsin-Platteville is another major university about 20 miles northeast of Dubuque in Platteville, Wisconsin.
- The Gold Coast is home to two major university campuses: Bond University at Robina and Griffith University at Southport.
- The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is a major university named after the city.
- Corte has become a major university town in Corsica since the Pasquale Paoli University opened up again in 1980s.
- She was the first woman in the United States to hold the presidency of a major university.
- Mobile robots are the focus of a great deal of current research and almost every major university has one or more labs that focus on mobile robot research.
- It used to be the seat of a major university, the oldest in the Crown of Aragon, until 1717, when it was moved by Philip V to the nearby town of Cervera.
- Texas A&M University-Commerce, a major university of over 12,000 students, is located in the neighboring city of Commerce, 40 minutes southwest of Paris.
- Texas A&M University–Commerce, a major university of over 12,000 students, has a campus in Commerce, [...] west of Sulphur Springs.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!