Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The masonic link derives from the belief that the abbey was constructed by foreign free Masons, assisted by Scottish masons.
- Masons working on the building of George Heriot's School in the 1620s were given drinksilver at the laying of the foundations, the start of work on the first stairwell or turnpike, and the completing of an entablature or "ledgement" around the building.
- The Peisley family took over as college masons in Oxford in 1692, by which date it can therefore be presumed that Bird had died.
- In November 2020, Miyamoto assessed masons randomly selected throughout Port-au-Prince.
- Regular conferences of masons were held in Germany in the 1880s.
- The International Secretariat of Stone Masons, also known as the International Secretariat of Stone Workers, was a global union federation bringing together trade unions representing stone masons, quarry workers and paviours.
- Olivier and his brothers (Jean and Mathurin), people with education, decided to be builders and began as masons, then master masons.
- Most villagers work as masons or farmers.
- Most of the stonework has been undertaken locally by firms of monumental masons including Jenkins and Allen, Jenkins, Allen and McKenzie, with individual masons signing their work.
- Mark Masons' Hall in London is the headquarters of The Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons of England and Wales, which is also responsible for the Royal Ark Mariner degree.
- Bodies of the Order of Knight Masons, the Allied Masonic Degrees and the Order of the Secret Monitor also exist in Scotland, but have comparatively small membership and, while not proscribed to Scottish masons, are not considered to be part of the Scottish masonic 'family'.
- Upon denial of their initial requests on the same day, a group of 120 masons walked to the town of Narva to try and get help from the provisional government.
- Peter was active as a Freemason and gained rapport with other trustees who were also masons.
- The name Rajon Ki Baoli is derived from the 'Rajbirs' or 'Mistris' - the term used for masons. It got its name in early 20th century because of the masons that moved in permanently into the area.
- Gehl was a masonry apprentice between 1884 and 1887. In until 1890 he was active in the masons' guild. Between 1900 and 1912 he was an official of the Free Association of German Masons.
- The graves of six masons who built the well are seen near the "Vav".
- The Most Worshipful National Grand Lodge Free & Accepted Ancient York Masons Prince Hall Origin National Compact USA (also referred to as Prince Hall Origin as well as Compact Masons) is a body of Masonry in the United States of America composed predominantly of African American Freemasons.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!