|NOUN || a microbrewery | microbreweries |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Peiraiki Microbrewery (...) is a microbrewery situated in Drapetsona, Piraeus regional unit, Greece.
- Craft brewery and microbrewery are illegal in Thailand, as Thai alcohol law has one of the strictest advertisement control and a large fine, it prevents small businesses to compete with large companies.
- Stapleford is the home of the Full Mash microbrewery.
- Latitude 42 Brewing Company is an American brewing company located in Portage, Michigan and was the first microbrewery to open in Portage.
- Clausel, is a Luxembourgish beer brand founded by microbrewery "Letzebuerger Stad Brauerei" in 2007.
- As Brasserie Beierhaascht is only a microbrewery in Luxembourg, Beierhaascht beer does not make up much in Luxembourg's beer consumption.
- Tiny Rebel is a microbrewery in Rogerstone, Newport, Wales.
- Dangerous Man Brewing Company is a microbrewery located in the Sheridan neighborhood of Northeast Minneapolis.
- Revolution Brewing was a microbrewery in Paonia, Colorado.
- The Chew Valley Brewery is a microbrewery based in Pensford, Somerset, England.
- Bent Paddle Brewing Company is a microbrewery located in Duluth, Minnesota.
- Elk Mountain Brewing Company is a microbrewery based in Parker, Colorado.
- Harrington's Breweries is a microbrewery based in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Holy Cow! Casino and Brewery (formerly Foxy's Firehouse) was a locals casino and microbrewery as the Holy Cow! in March 1992. The Holy Cow was the first microbrewery to open in Las Vegas.
- De Struise Brouwers is a microbrewery located in Oostvleteren, Belgium.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!