Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In his naming convention the small stellated dodecahedron is just the "stellated dodecahedron".
- The product was officially named IntelDX4, but OEMs continued using the i486 naming convention.
- From the beginning, the Ferrari naming convention consisted of a three-digit unitary displacement of an engine cylinder with an additional suffix representing the purpose of a vehicle.
- Pakistani surnames are basically divided in three categories: Arab naming convention, tribal or caste names and ancestral names.
- Dylan's lexical syntax allows the use of a naming convention where hyphen (minus) signs are used to connect the parts of multiple-word identifiers (sometimes called "lisp-case" or "kebab case").
- " naming convention.
- Camel case is often used as a naming convention in computer programming, but is an ambiguous definition due to the optional capitalization of the first letter.
- As such, it uses exactly the same register naming convention as MMX, that is MM0 through MM7.
- For WikiWikiWeb, the CamelCase naming convention was used to indicate internal links, without requiring HTML code.
- This variable star naming convention was developed by Friedrich W.
- Affair" naming convention used by the franchise on most other TV episodes and book releases.
- The szlachta in Poland, where Latin was written and spoken far and wide, used the Roman naming convention of the tria nomina (praenomen, nomen, and cognomen) to distinguish Polish citizens/szlachta from the peasantry and foreigners, hence why multiple surnames are associated with many Polish coat of arms.
- The D- and L- labeling of the isomers above is not the same as the "d"- and "l"- labeling more commonly seen, explaining why these may appear reversed to those familiar with only the latter naming convention.
- In general, the naming convention for a feature type remains the same regardless of its size.
- In the MERO system, Platonic solids are used for naming convention of various space frame configurations.
- This naming convention provides reasonable assurance that the identifiers are unique and can therefore be used in larger programs without naming collisions.
- Both the IETF RFCs and computer programming languages are rendered in plain text, making it necessary to distinguish metasyntactic variables by a naming convention, since it would not be obvious from context.
- It also follows the KDE naming convention: the names of most KDE programs begin with the letter K.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!